Connecting people to wine. Through online tools, people are united with a passionate insight to the stories behind their favorite wines. Including unique mapping tools to find new wines, a forum for discussing adventures, Wine Folly is the web portal to a progressive wine culture.
Join the team.
Current Job Openings
Social Media Marketing Manager
Love wine? Love marketing and communications?
Wine Folly is the internet’s leading wine education blog startup and we’re based right here in Seattle (ahem, Redmond to be exact!). We deliver an outstanding content product and our goal is to increase our reach to the world. It’s time for someone with a high level of social media and marketing skills to join the team.
We are looking for a highly motivated, intelligent and creative professional to help drive our social media and email marketing campaigns. This person will strategize and learn from their work to iteratively improve, They will ultimately grow Wine Folly’s reach, inspire its followers to act, and create a strong, lasting, social feedback loop.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Source or create timely content for our various social media platforms
- Schedule content in advance and track/present past content metrics to the team
- Create solutions to improve social content performance
- Create unique social content storylines based on Wine Folly’s content tied into contextual or current events
- Take new photos and edit past photos or media to use in various social channels
- Write compelling call-to-actions that drive traffic to key site locations
- Create content for various email marketing campaigns in mailchimp
- Earn trust by showing your intuitive understanding of the Wine Folly voice and visual style
- Work directly with Wine Folly’s expert to create social videos and photos
- Repurpose and refine Wine Folly content for various social platforms
The right person will be passionate and empathetic, but they will also possess a keen attention to detail and be a great planner. This individual will have a rare combination of both writing and visual design skills.
- 3 or more years of hands on experience creating and scheduling social media, PR or marketing campaigns
- Excellent verbal communication
- Photography and design skills (Adobe products preferred)
- A degree in Communications, Business and/or Design
Job Type: Full-time (~35 hours per week)
Salary: $36,000 to $63,000 / year DOE
Location: onsite in Redmond, WA
Send your resume, profile, cover letter and at least 3 professional references through Indeed
Don’t see your dream job yet? The wine world is large and there’s always room for highly talented individuals. If you have something to contribute, send us a detailed email about how you can help: email@example.com