Helpful Tips and Tricks
Brush up on your basic wine skills of opening, serving, and tasting wine.
Here’s the list of course videos on tips and tricks:
- Open a bottle with a standard “waiter’s friend” corkscrew.
- Try decanting over a tea light candle to stop sediment from entering the decanter.
- Understand what you’re looking at when you look at the color of wine.
- Get insights on “wine legs,” also known as the Gibbs-Maragoni phenomenon!
- Learn some tactics on picking out flavors in wine with your nose.
- Get more details on how to test for quality when you’re tasting a glass of wine.