Experience these wine learning packages in the comfort of your own home! This crash course offers a selection of hand-curated regional wines, tasting tips, maps, and a guided video experience: all designed to help you become confident with wine.
This course aims to help you:
- Communicate confidently about wine.
- Avoid feeling lost in a wine menu.
- Learn how to taste wine like a pro.
- Know what terms on wine labels signify quality.
- Expand your palate: know where to look for great quality and value.
👍 Amazing. So concise and informative. Thankyou.
Leo X. | YouTube
- An open mind and willingness to learn.
- No prior wine knowledge necessary.
- No special tools required beyond wine glasses. (stemless ok!)
Taste the right wines while grasping fundamental concepts in wine. Interacting with wines while you learn is the key to making sense of basic wine concepts. This course allows you to practice at your own pace.
Wine is complex, but it isn’t hard to learn. Anyone, despite any natural abilities or inabilities, has the capability to become a shrewd wine buyer. You don’t need a special nose or palate to identify quality in wine.
Put your knowledge immediately into action. This course will change how you think about and choose wine. No longer will you be beholden to clever wine marketing ploys.
Courses with wines include hand-curated bottles, tasting booklet, maps, and 2+ hours of course content. The booklet-only version offers everything minus wines plus guidance on selecting wines in your area.
👍 I could listen to you talk all day. Seriously, thank you so much for posting these videos.
Phunetics | YouTube
Why take this course?
- You think wine is awesome and want to know more about it.
- You’re tired of being made to feel like a wine newbie.
- You’ve got big aspirations to be in the wine business and want a strong foundation.
- A social obligation requires etiquette and sophistication and you intend to crush it.
- You want to know how much of wine is BS and what’s actually real.
- You’re over buying bad wine and want to drink better.
- You’re on the hunt for a truly fun adult social activity that’s going to make everyone feel great.
Who is this course for?
- People who want to learn about wine.
- Beginners and intermediate wine drinkers who need a solid foundation to build upon.
- People who’ve heard the terms “tannins,” “balance,” “age-worthy,” “structured,” “closed,” “QPR,” “bright,” and “flabby” and wondered what they mean.
- Professionals who want to feel at ease wining and dining with important clients.
- People capable of taking notes, slowing down their wine consumption in order to think, and applying the concepts and tools in this course.
- Those who work in hospitality looking to increase their tips and overall professional experience.
- Individuals and small groups who love food, wine, and culture.
Who is behind this course?
Not just another wine snob.
Madeline Puckette is a winner of the International Wine and Spirit Competition “Wine Communicator of the Year,” a James Beard award-winning author (see book), and 10+ year veteran in the wine trade.
What’s makes her so special? Puckette is known for her entertaining, compelling, and most importantly, helpful educational content. It all starts with you, the wine drinker.