On this day in…
- 1791: Michael Faraday–the person who discovered electromagnetism,–is born
- 1989: The first “Baywatch”, starring David Hasselhoff and Pamela Anderson airs on NBC
- 2015: The debut book by Wine Folly, aptly named Wine Folly: The Essential Guide to Wine is released
Wine Folly Now in Stores (US)
If you pre-ordered the book, thank you. To be more exact, thank you sixty-four hundred times–the number of pre-orders received before launch day! Wow. Let me say that again: Wow.
Challenge: The first person to take a decent picture of the book in a real book store and get it to me (use the #winefollybook hashtag) will get posted right below this sentence:
Pre-Ordered Already? Join the Live Wine Tasting
If you ordered the book already, we have a special treat for you. Madeline will be hosting a live wine tasting with 3 wines that you can acquire with Wine Awesomeness (US residents only). This is your chance to explore the book while tasting wine with the author. The box includes three bottles: an Albariño(white), a Zinfandel (red) and a Nero d’Avola (red). Each wine will knock your socks off and help you learn wine.
- Who: US Residents who can receive wine in their state (see chart for your state)
- What: A wine gift box with 3 curated wines and a live online wine tasting with Wine Folly co-founder (book not included)
- Where: In the comfort of your own home
- When: Thursday October, 29th at 5pm (PST)
- How Much: $45.00
Wine Awesomeness Tasting – $45 (book not included)
Wine Folly Book
Everything needed to be confident with wine… illustrated.
NOTE: International Readers
We’ve received a huge amount of emails from people all over the world wanting to buy the book. Since international publishing for the book is still being determined, here’s what you need to know: