8 Hints That You Might Have a Wine (buying) Problem
There’s a moment when you crest the hill from being a wine enthusiast to being a wine collector. This happens when you have more wine in your house than you can drink in a single evening. If this is you, go ahead and pat yourself on the back for having the forethought to equip ‘future you’ with good wine.
You Might Have a Wine (buying) Problem
1. Your wine rack is full and it stresses you out.
2. Other things just don’t do it for you anymore.
3. Dinner plans are no longer about food.
4. You still think that your wine collection is lacking.
5. You’d rather not talk about your monthly wine budget.
6. You wig out during a heat wave.
7. You have a strong bond with the person who supplies your wine.
8. After reading this you’ve completely rationalized your next purchase.
Love wine? Explore More
See more fun articles just like this one